Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thing 5 - The addendum to Thing 4

Warhol Corgi

Okay, so I jumped ahead and did a little of Thing 5 in Thing 4's post. I worked on that post for FAR too long. Seriously - FA-AR too long. So, I'm not going to edit that post; I'm simply going to add Thing 5 as an addendum.

This is from the Spell with Flickr site:

Bead Letter C H R I S
I'm starting to get a hankering to get teachers using these tools. I can see fifth graders using this site to create Name Poems.

The motivational posters on the fd's Flickr Toys page reminds me of the fabulous Despair, Inc. posters. Might be fun to create some personalized posters for the library.

The BigHugeLabs page is kind of mind-numbing. I'm having to tear myself away from it. Must. Go. Shopping. Instead. Have to support the economy, you know.

2 comments:

GGalles said...

What great things you post in your blog posts. It is always fun to think of an educational application for a "consumer" online product. Keep posting your ideas.

Tammie Browne said...

More digital photograph fun @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 1,000 templates). Make your face on antther body, fake magazine covers, scrapbooks, mash-ups, photocards, novelty layouts, comics, wordart, frames/borders, etc!